Special Pajamas!

My Mom had given me a special pair of pajamas that were mine from when I was little to pass down to my girls. They are strawberry shortcake and when I was little I had EVERYTHING strawberry shortcake so these were special. My Mom saved them and now both of my little girls have been able to wear them.


Kylee wearing my old jammies - May 2009


Natalee wearing my old jammies - April 2010

Comments

  1. How fun!! Isn't that amazing! That is why I save a few of each of my girls' things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that not only those PJs made a comeback, but so did Strawberry Shortcake herself! Your girls have no idea they are vintage-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the neatest idea! There's a Strawberry Shortcake record at Richard and Kathy's, and once when Emily and Vanessa were playing it, I told them that it had been around since the girls were kids. They didn't believe me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby, Baby, Baby

It's Fun to Have a Sister!

Little Mommy