Girls Weekend
I had such an amazing girls weekend last weekend in Omaha with my best friends from high school. Of course I didn't take any pictures because Jodi and Candi both had their cameras and they are great photographers so you'll have to check out Jodi's blog for our pix.
It was great seeing all of you - hope we can get together again very soon!
Click on the below link to go to Jodi's blog
http://ajemfamily.blogspot.com/
It was great seeing all of you - hope we can get together again very soon!
Click on the below link to go to Jodi's blog
http://ajemfamily.blogspot.com/
I had a blast---I wish we loved closer together and could do this more often!!! Lets get together again soon---there was talk of Christmas time maybe!?
ReplyDeleteAmy- so cute!! I'm with Jodi- the black and white one is precious- and needs to be in a frame!
ReplyDeleteIt's Hawkeye football season- we need to get together soon!