Big Girl!
Kylee has still been sleeping in her crib. She has never tried climbing out and we weren’t in a rush to use her crib because our baby #2 came while baby #1 was definitely still using the crib so we never felt the need to move her out of it. We decided though at 2 ½ she is old enough to be in a big girl bed and thought we would wait until after the holidays. Last weekend was the last of our holiday travels and company so this weekend, actually Sunday night we converted Kylee’s crib into a toddler bed. She was super excited!!!! She loves it! We could hear her in there playing for a while, talking to all of her babies in her bed but I don’t think she ever left the bed, just had fun playing in it. She finally drifted off to sleep and slept the entire night with no problems. Hopefully it will continue to go this smooth.
This transition was a bittersweet moment for Eric and me. We were both so excited to move her into the big girl bed but a little sad that she is already old enough to be in a big girl bed. Eric and I kept saying all night – I can’t believe she is in a big girl bed. Seems like time is going by so fast!

This transition was a bittersweet moment for Eric and me. We were both so excited to move her into the big girl bed but a little sad that she is already old enough to be in a big girl bed. Eric and I kept saying all night – I can’t believe she is in a big girl bed. Seems like time is going by so fast!

I know how you feel!! We just sold our crib to Jodi... and it was really bittersweet, that is a big milestone! Glad to hear it went so smoothly!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute in her big girl bed with all her animals! It's a hard thing...this growing up thing! :)
ReplyDelete