Another Bathroom Project...

Since I liked the result of the refinishing project in our master bathroom, I decided to try it out in the spare bathroom. I have been working on this for a long time (many, many weeks....okay months) because I would just work on it when I had free time and wasn't rushed to get it done. With company coming this next weekend, I really felt the urge to get it all finished up and am pretty happy with the results. Next will be our kitchen and I'm not looking forward to that because if this tiny bathroom took so long, I can't imagine how long it will take me to do an entire kitchen of cabinets...but for now, I will just take joy in the fact that this project has ended and turned out well.

BEFORE




AFTER



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby, Baby, Baby

It's Fun to Have a Sister!

Little Mommy