Santa! Santa! HO, WHOA, WHOA

We took the girls to see Santa last weekend and they LOVED him! We stood in line for a long time and they were getting restless but as soon as it was their turn they went right up to him (I assisted getting them both on his lap) and the very first thing they said to him was, "HO, WHOA, WHOA" yep, I said "whoa" and not "ho" because for some reason Natalee can only say "ho" the first time and then says "whoa" - it's pretty cute. After their "ho, whoa, whoa'ing" they told him EVERYTHING THEY WANTED for Christmas, smiled for a picture and then talked about meeting Santa the rest of the day and how they want to see him again. I love that they weren't scared of him and how they both just lit up. So fun!

Later on Kylee added that she would like to ask Santa for another sister and brother... Eric and I informed her that Santa didn't bring babies for gifts but that hasn't stopped her and now Natalee from constantly asking.

This is going to be a very magical Christmas for the Walter family despite Santa not bringing a new brother and sister this year! :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby, Baby, Baby

It's Fun to Have a Sister!

Little Mommy