Picture Time!
I love pictures! I have always loved to take a ton of pictures and often go through my old pictures and reminisce. We take lots of pictures of the girls but I didn’t realize how long it had been since we had a family picture taken until I was looking at our family picture with Natalee 6 months old (she is 3 now) and Kylee 18 months old (4 now). I had hopes of going out and taking family pictures this fall with some beautiful wheat grass and the fall colors but we didn’t get that accomplished so we headed to a local studio and had some family pictures taken. I still want to do the fall themed pix but guess that will wait until next year. At least for now we have some updated family pictures and I think they actually turned out pretty good.
Comments
Post a Comment