Baby, Baby, Baby
The girls are so excited about becoming big sisters and are always asking questions about the baby. I read that this week the baby can hear us talk so the girls have been singing to the baby and talking to the baby. We find out if the baby is a girl or boy next month and are so excited! I had a doctor's appointment on Friday and the doctor said the baby is very active and moving all over the place. I loved hearing this because to me, the more the baby moves, the more healthy I feel it is. I have felt a few little flutters so far and can't wait for the baby to get a little bigger so I can feel it moving more often - to me, that is one of the most amazing feelings! So with baby on the mind, today, the girls came downstairs to show me that they both were expecting babies - Natalee with twins and Kylee with one and then a few minutes later - their babies were born!

Oh my gosh, too cute!
ReplyDeleteNot too big-----perfect! Great picture!!!
ReplyDeletea bow can never be TOO big :)
ReplyDelete