Much Needed!
Before having babies Eric and I went out all of the time on dates and I had heard from others after having a baby that the dates slow down and I expected that. After we had Kylee it had been 9 months before we had our first date night out together which was last Valentine's Day --- well add another baby to the mix and now after having Natalee, that was our last date night out. Now Natalee is 9 months old - so we are going on our 2nd date in 2 years this weekend!
I am very excited to have a date night out with my husband. It's been a long time! Can't wait!!!
Picture from our honeymoon...
I am very excited to have a date night out with my husband. It's been a long time! Can't wait!!!
Picture from our honeymoon...
I am one of those couples :( But maybe it makes date night even better since we rarely do it?? Hope you had a great night!
ReplyDelete