Fiesta!!!!
I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. We really haven’t been up to too much – just the usual day-to-day stuff. We are getting ready to go to Ida Grove for the weekend. We are going to be participating in the March of Dimes – March for Babies walk on Saturday morning in honor of a very good friend’s little girl, Baby Jillian Grace that passed away only after living a short 22 hours. I’m sure I will have pictures to post after our weekend of seeing friends and family.

At work, we had a salsa (dip not dance) competition yesterday in honor of Cinco de Mayo. There were 8 contestants and I was one of them. I was the organizer of the event and it was thrown together in about a week of planning time. I am happy to say there was a lot of salsa, guac, queso, margaritas and Mexican beer, which equaled a lot of fun with co-workers. I unfortunately didn’t place in the competition but wasn’t too disappointed since this was my first go around at making salsa. I will say the salsa I made was delicious – just not a winner. It was a lot of fun and we will definitely be making this an annual fiesta at my office.

At work, we had a salsa (dip not dance) competition yesterday in honor of Cinco de Mayo. There were 8 contestants and I was one of them. I was the organizer of the event and it was thrown together in about a week of planning time. I am happy to say there was a lot of salsa, guac, queso, margaritas and Mexican beer, which equaled a lot of fun with co-workers. I unfortunately didn’t place in the competition but wasn’t too disappointed since this was my first go around at making salsa. I will say the salsa I made was delicious – just not a winner. It was a lot of fun and we will definitely be making this an annual fiesta at my office.
Comments
Post a Comment