Getting Sooooo Big!
We took the girls to get their pictures taken on Saturday. Of course it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped - it never does, especially with both of them going in on the same day but I think we still got some good pictures. Natalee who is normally a VERY happy and smiley little girl cried the entire time the pictures were being taken and then of course, immediately stopped when we were finished and flashed all sorts of smiles and giggles. Kylee did fairly well but didn't want to sit still and HAD to have her Lambie in ALL of the pictures. Which I really didn't care, as long as she was smiling for some of the pictures we could have whatever lovey or prop in the picture. Anyway... I think we got a few good ones.











so sweet. I think they turned out great!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE PICS----ADORABLE GIRLS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! See you all this weekend!
ReplyDelete