Fall is Fyling By!
Wow – I can’t believe it’s been a month since I’ve posted. I hate using this as an excuse because I feel like we always are anymore but we really have been busy. So I’ll keep this short on words and more with pictures.
We had fun watching my nephew, Dylan the other weekend. The girls especially loved playing football with him! They had a blast with their big cousin!


Even though it was a very quick trip, we had a great time with my parents. Sorry – no pictures of that!
This weekend we had a neighborhood BBQ which was a lot of fun. We’ve lived in our house for four years and hardly know our neighbors. Because Lansing is a military town we have a lot of people come and go in our neighborhood so this was a nice way of getting together and meeting neighbors.
Pictures of the girls before we left...


We visited Weston’s Red Barn Farm for the 1st time and had lots of fun in the pumpkin patch and petting farm animals. (I haven't had much time to do much with these pictures yet but some of them will look great in Black & White)














A girl I work with made the girls these adorable little aprons!!!!



We had fun watching my nephew, Dylan the other weekend. The girls especially loved playing football with him! They had a blast with their big cousin!


Even though it was a very quick trip, we had a great time with my parents. Sorry – no pictures of that!
This weekend we had a neighborhood BBQ which was a lot of fun. We’ve lived in our house for four years and hardly know our neighbors. Because Lansing is a military town we have a lot of people come and go in our neighborhood so this was a nice way of getting together and meeting neighbors.
Pictures of the girls before we left...


We visited Weston’s Red Barn Farm for the 1st time and had lots of fun in the pumpkin patch and petting farm animals. (I haven't had much time to do much with these pictures yet but some of them will look great in Black & White)














A girl I work with made the girls these adorable little aprons!!!!



Fun pics---and LOVE the little aprons!!
ReplyDelete