Trick-or-Treat

We had lots of fun taking our little monkeys out trick-or-treating for Halloween. It was a chilly night, so I was thankful that they were in warm little monkey costumes. They had a lot of fun and now have enough candy for the rest of the year. Hope everyone else had a very happy and safe Halloween.

Carving pumpkins... Kylee had lots of fun getting the "goopy gone" and Natalee loved feeling inside of the pumpkin...


Our pumpkins. Kylee wanted the face, Natalee picked out the cat and of course we had to do a Hawkeye pumpkin






Our little monkeys


Kylee


Natalee


Admiring all of the CANDY!!!!


We let them each have two things from their buckets and Kylee kept asking for "one more, just one more please"


Natalee made such a mess, you'd think she had eaten her entire bucket!

Comments

  1. Adorable little monkeys!!!!!!!!! And very impressed with the Hawkeye one, we will have to try that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little monkeys!! :) So cute!! I was going to make a hawkeye one, too!... but I did Colts instead :) The Hawkeyes probably stand out in your neighborhood!! Love it! Happy fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baby, Baby, Baby

It's Fun to Have a Sister!

Little Mommy